My first post... (22 Oct 09)

Author: rifkab /

I still can't believe that i am writing my very own post of my blog and that my friend actually convinced to me start my own blog!

Here i was blissfully unaware of owning a bit of my own webspace and quite content may i add...but i guess i have finally joined the bandwagon...

I honestly have never explored the possibility of writing random stuff even though i boast being a good instructional designer :)...though that's work...

I intend to write stuff off the top of my head and hope to surprise myself in the process too...

Welcome to my space!

3 comments:

Poonam Sharma said...

Wish you a very happy blogging journey! :)

Unknown said...

Damn! I thought I wa going to be the first to comment!
I LOVE the background...it's so you :)I hope that this exploration takes you to new and better places and hope that you find new meaning and joy.

Love

Tina said...

Im glad u listened to me finally :)
Looking forward to reading stuff from you Rifi :)

Love Luck n Prayers...
Me :)

Post a Comment